5.14.2010

New blog

I've owned the domain backbeatbaby for over a year, but haven't done anything with it. I spent too much time trying to decide if I wanted it to be a local reference type site for healthy family living in Memphis, or about MY little family in Memphis. In the end, I'm just going to go ahead and move over there... despite my inability to make a decision and/or have clear artistic direction.
For the time being, it will be about happenings around town and recipes and gardening. My amazing husband surprised me with my dream starter camera for my birthday this week, so expect lots and lots of pictures. Also expect those "lots and lots of pictures" to lack proper composition as it's been years since I have used anything but a little point and shoot. I'd like to think I still got it, but time will tell.
So pop in over at backbeatbaby  and see what I'm thinking/cooking/growing/doing.

No comments: