4.19.2010

Loving

Currently loving:

Faux sun-bleached tips

















Mac Liberty of London lipstick in Ever Hip (bought for the package, love for the colour)















Patience with God (which I've been sadly reading for like 5 months)

















Zoysia grass (after the sewage disaster of 2010, we have a lawn and driveway again!) Next comes my garden.







A good long Horton Saturday. Josh took the WHOLE day off and walked with me and Wilkes to breakfast, went grocery shopping with me, took me to a matinee, and helped make pizza dough we smothered in amazingness. Can't remember the last time he took a day off. Best day ever.

2 comments:

Daniella said...

Ummm. I think we're making pizza for dinner tonight. Glad you had an awesome weekend... and I've gotta get me some of that lipstick! =)

B Rose said...

We love pizza... like so much it's probably gross. It's just so easy to whip up the dough and make your house smell like Heaven (or what I have always assumed it smells like).

And I highly recommend the lipstick. It's great on pale or tan skin and works perfectly for us dirty-blonds. It's a little spendy, but hey, us girls gotta feel a little special now and then.