1.11.2010

In 2009...

I started a new job.

Josh surprised me with a trip to DC for the Inauguration.















It snowed in Memphis















We went to California and saw friends and family.


















We bought a house and then started tearing it apart.

















Josh turned 30 and we celebrated in Seattle.














Josh grew big beard, shaved it off and grew another.















I grew my hair really long then cut it all off.



















Josh got a new bike, and then fell off of it.















We sometimes took good care of ourselves.















We sometimes ate chips and beer for dinner.





















I cooked us a lot of delicious dinners and we both got tight pants.





















We lost two grandparents.
We celebrated our second wedding anniversary.
We entertained the thought of a miniature Horton.
We went to Austin for Thanksgiving with my family.



We are pretty positive that 2010 will be our best year yet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this post. What a fabulous journey you two are taking together. I agree; I bet 2010 WILL be y'all's best year yet.

Unknown said...

Come on. Show us the tight pants!

Analog Girl said...

Beautiful! :-) Cheers to 2010 in a marvelously large way. Oh and btw, second "delicious dinner" pic?...I have that plate. Yeah, that's right. You heard me. Cali to Tennesse and we're still connected. :-)p Love ya! Blog more!