6.26.2009

...right back where I started from

Josh and I just got back from an awesome week in Santa Cruz and L.A.; seeing friends and family... and meeting all those new babies!Is it gross that we ate IN-N-Out twice in seven days? We had a blast, but were in for a harsh reality getting home to triple digit heat and a house full of stuff that had to be moved that week.

Josh, in all his awesomeness had a contractor come to the new house when we were gone who built me a pantry and got me a brand new washer and dryer! So I'm basically just busy livin' the good life! Couldn't ask for a better husband.

We have a ton more cleaning and unpacking to do, but soon the new place should feel like home. I'll post pictures of the house as it comes along... but for now enjoy a few pictures from Santa Cruz and L.A.










No comments: